Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More trouble with New Blogger

Sigh, I just wrote my first proper blog entry for 2007 – not one of my most exciting I’ll admit! – and when I came to post it I found another little problem with “new blogger.” The Blogger API seems to have changed and now BlogJet can’t post to it.

I’ve been using BlogJet for a while now to write and post my blog entries. I like it, it works for me. Sure it could be better: some short cut keys and spell-check while you type would be the two features I’d most like to see. But it seems that “new blogger” doesn’t work with BlogJet and the BlogJet people haven’t updated their software. Still the same version 1.6.2 as when I started using it in September.

So unless BlogJet gets another release pretty quick I’ll be back to Word and Bloggers own tools. Will this effect my blogging? Who knows. I do know that I have rather a lot of personal projects on at the moment so I should probably do a little less blogging.

Watch this space as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.