Sunday, September 28, 2008

ACCU Conference keynote


I’m pleased to announce I’ve been asked to deliver a keynote at the 2009 ACCU Conference in Oxford.

Really this is quite an honour, when I look at who the other keynotes are they a serious names: Robert “Uncle Bob” Martin, my old friend Frank Buschmann and Baroness Susan Greenfield - yes a member of the House of Lords talking to the ACCU!

I think this keynote line up is very strong and shows the ACCU at its best. The line up shows three ACCU keynote traditions: internationally renown speakers from software development, someone from slightly outside the field who will make us think more widely and an ACCU member.

Right now I’m not sure what the title will be, I’m thinking about “7 Pillars of Agile Management”. Any suggestions out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.