Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm on Software Engineering Radio

For those who don’t know Software Engineering Radio is a series of pod casts about, well, software engineering. It was founded by Markus Völter and most of the team are other German software engineers. Don’t worry, its all in English!

Markus and the team are very well connected so they get access to most of the best people in the field.

So, its with a little awe that I am now joining in this collected wisdom. Yes, you can here me talking about Software Development as Learning on Software Engineering Radio. If you’ve ever wondered just what I sound like now’s your chance to find out.

The interview was recorded months ago and focuses on the material in my book (Changing Software Development).

SE-Radio is a totally not for profit organization so you might like to make a small donation if you find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.