Thursday, October 17, 2013

11 Myths & 2 Truths of Agile - Infographic

Abi Crafter at Countersoft liked by “11 Myths and 2 Truths of Agile” blog entry so much he turned it into this Infographic. Thanks Abi!

(Some of you might have noticed that a reworked version of that blog appeared on Agile Connection as Top Twelve Myths of Agile Development.)

PopularmisconeptionsofAgile-2013-10-17-11-19.jpg

By the way, notice I’ve linked to Abi and his company Countersoft. Abi did something I like, Abi gave me something, I’m more than happy to give him a link for that. I don’t necessarily endorse his tool but I might well look at it.

I regularly decline - or plain ignore - requests to review particular products in this blog. Similarly I mark comments which don’t really say anything but include a link as spam. Unfortunately most such comments seem to come from Indian companies which reduces my opinion of the Indian software industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.