Thursday, September 04, 2014

September Xanpan sale

I set up LeanPub discount coupons for people who attend my conference talks. I’m at Agile on the Beach this week, Lean Agile Scotland next week and BCS Leeds in between so I’ve decided to just discount Xanpan for the whole month.

The full price is usually $19 (sorry UK folks, LeanPub do things in dollars), the minimum price is usually $15, but for September I’ve reduced it to $9.50.

Please feel free to just pay $9.50, its a sale - Xanpan: Team Centric Agile Software Development.

I’ve also reduced the price of the printed version of Xanpan on Lulu to £11.70 (for me Lulu is in pounds but for people elsewhere… its complicated.) The printed version contains a coupon for a free version of the LeanPub eBook.

I’ll put the prices back up at the end of September so get it now!

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.